|Precision Health at the University of Michigan
North Campus Research Complex, Bldg 100
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-4800
|+1 (734) 615-1493
- Review our focus areas and see if one is aligned with your research interest.
- Review our tools and resources to see how we can help advance your research.
- Join our mailing list to receive regular updates about Precision Health at the University of Michigan.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current MGI and MY MPART study participants can contact email@example.com.
- To participate in MY PART, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an enrollment appointment. You can learn more about the MY PART study at https://umhealthresearch.org/#studies/HUM00167679.
- To participate in the Michigan Genomics Initiative, contact MGIemail@example.com or call the study team at +1 (734) 232-0320.
- To participate in PROMPT, contact UM-PROMPT@med.umich.edu or call +1 (734)539-5100.
- Search the UMHealthResearch site for clinical trials available to individuals.
- The U-M Comprehensive Cancer Center offers a searchable database of cancer-related clinical trials. (Anyone with questions about cancer treatment can call the U-M Cancer AnswerLine to speak to a registered oncology nurse: 800-865-1125.)
Graduate Certificate Program
PhD, MS, MA, M Engineering, and master’s- or doctoral-level health professional students interested in the Precision Health Graduate Certificate Program should visit the Department of Learning Health Sciences‘ information page: medicine.umich.edu/dlhs/precision-health-certificate.
Partner with us
Companies engaged in precision health research who would like to benefit from U-M’s unmatched expertise should contact the Office of Corporate Relations, which connects U-M faculty and students to industry partners for innovative collaborations.